The main thing that IRDA winners get is exposure to a panel of judges who can make a difference in their book’s success, in addition to exposure in major media outlets, which in the past have included The Huffington Post and The Wall Street Journal, trade publications including Shelf Awareness and GalleyCat/MediaBistro.
In other words: what you win is priceless.
In addition, the top six winners will receive:
- A Kindle Paperwhite 3G
- Titles will be sent to Dystel, Goderich and Bourret Literary Management for representation consideration
The winners from each sub-category (in addition to the top winners), will also receive the following:
- Exposure to a panel of judges who can make a difference in your book’s success
- A professional book review from IndieReader (NOTE: if you have already purchased a review for your winning title another book may be substituted)
- An IndieReader “All About the Book” feature
- Three stickers pronouncing your book an “IndieReader Discovery Awards” winner
Posted in: Discovery Awards