1. What is the name of the book and when was it published?
Married by Monday and I released the E-Book May 25th 2012. The print version was released the first week in June 2012.
2. What’s the book’s first line?
Getting married every single year was becoming a pain in the ass. Especially for the maid of honor.
3. What’s the book about? Give us the “pitch”.
Carter Billings is making his bid for the Governor’s seat in the state of California and needs to settle down and become a family man. The woman he adores however, isn’t interested.
Eliza Havens finds it much easier to drive Carter away than to give into desire. Her secrets are life threatening and the last thing she wants is to endanger the man she’s growing to love.
4. What inspired you to write the book? A particular person? An event?
The success of Wife by Wednesday mandated that I write more books in this series. I love reading series romance and visiting characters from other books I fell in love with. Most of my fans know I can’t let my characters go without a fight. So when titles of future books started swimming inside my head I ran with them and began Carter and Eliza’s journey to happiness. *sigh*
5. What’s the most distinctive thing about the main character? Who-real or fictional-would you say the character reminds you of?
Oh, that’s hard. I think for Eliza I’d say it’s her ability to blend in when she wants to and stand out when she doesn’t. She’s like an undercover spy that way. Something out of a 007 movie.
6. What’s the main reason someone should really read this book?
If they love romance and want to escape into the pages for a few hours then pick up Married by Monday. This isn’t a typical marriage of convenience story. And I think my fans and readers of Wife by Wednesday will be pleasantly surprised at how this story unfolds. And the depth of the characters.