WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS FOR THE 2013 IRDA’s
- Entries for IRDA’s are being accepted from March 16th, 2013 through March 15th, 2014.
- Payment must be received March 15th, 2014. You have a week following to get us your paper book (ebooks can be sent along with payment).
- Winners will be announced at 2014 Book Expo America in New York City. Date TBD.
HOW TO ENTER
- Whether you’re entering a print or an ebook book, complete and submit the entry form here.
- The IRDA entry fee is $150 per title per category. There is a $50 fee for each additional category entered. THERE ARE NO ADDITIONAL OR HIDDEN FEES EXCEPT FOR HAVING TO SUBMIT BOOKS. NOTHING. NADA. ZERO.
- The IRDA’s have two main categories (fiction and non-fiction) and 49 sub categories (listed below).
- You can enter your book in more than one category, but an additional $50 fee is charged for each category entered.
- Only one entry form is required per category, however, if more than one title is submitted, you must complete a different entry form for each.
- The preferred method of payment is via PayPal, although personal checks and money orders are also accepted. Please note that if you pay by credit card the charge on your credit card statement will either show up as IndieReader or IndieBooksellers.
- Two copies of each title must be submitted no matter how many categories are entered. If possible we request one book in paper format and one book in e format. Books will not be returned.
Submitting a Paper book
- Include a copy of the PayPal receipt when sending your books.
- Two copies of each title must be submitted UNLESS you also have books available in an ebook format. In that case, one paper book is sufficient. Books will not be returned.
Paper books should be sent to:IndieReader PO Box 43121 Montclair, NJ 07043
Submitting an eBook
- Ebooks should be submitted in a format readable by a Kindle (.prc/.azw/.mobi) or an iPad/Sony/Nook/ Kobo (epub).
- If you are gifting the book via Amazon or B&N, please be sure that we are able to access 2 copies.
Ebooks should be emailed to:email@example.com
3. Fantasy/Science Fiction
4. Gay/Lesbian/Bi/Trans Fiction
5. Graphic Novel
6. Literary Fiction
7. Historical Fiction
1. Aging/Death & Dying
10. Gay/Lesbian/Bi/Trans Fiction
14.Home & Garden
19.Parenting (Child Care/Family)