eBook Only, Print Only, Print and eBook
The truth is, most people do judge a book by its cover, and those who self-publish don’t want their book covers saying something that they shouldn’t. Ebook or paper, you need a cover that’s going to signal quality, originality and to convey something about what’s contained between the covers. IndieReader Publishing Services works with multiple experienced designers who can you do exactly that.
IndieReader Publishing Services’ staff can work as closely with you, the author, as you choose, allowing you as much input—and direction—as required
Includes custom design (jacket and/or paperback) and barcode.
WHAT YOU GET:
* Cover for Print book – customized to your book and your preferences.
THINGS YOU’LL NOTICE IMMEDIATELY:
* We deliver high-class customized covers for print books.
* Our cover designer will work with you to choose fonts, best design, and cover layout. They will also work to coordinate your cover with your overall branding.
* If you wish to provide you own artwork, we are happy to work with it.
THINGS YOU WON’T REALIZE AT FIRST:
* Your book will have its ISBN in the industry standard barcode. We usually omit the price from the barcode, giving you the maximum flexibility in pricing and avoiding revision fees when you change the price.
* We will create the print-ready files to match the printer’s technical requirements.
* The spine will be created to the exact specifications of your book as determined by the final page count.
* The cover images will be carefully cropped to allow the printers to correctly use the image in their processes.
THINGS YOU’LL RECEIVE DURING THE PROCESS:
* We are happy to provide as many cover designs as you need, in groups of up to three draft designs. Usually one group is enough and is included in the overall price.
* A full book cover, (including front, spine, and back) pdf galley for your approval.
* A front cover image for your eBook meeting the technical specifications of the eBook production.
* A front cover image for you to use in your own social media and promotional activities.
* A physical proof copy – your book, printed, for your approval before anyone else sees it.
* A flexible approach to author changes and redesign.