The main thing that IRDA winners get is exposure to a panel of judges who can make a difference in their book’s success, in addition to exposure in major media outlets, which in the past have included The Huffington Post and The Wall Street Journal, trade publications including Shelf Awareness and GalleyCat/MediaBistro.
In other words: what you win is priceless.
In addition, there’s also:
The winners from each sub-category (in addition to the top winners), will also receive the following:
- A professional book review from IndieReader
- Exposure to a panel of judges who can make a difference in your book’s success
- An IndieReader “All About the Book” feature
- A sticker pronouncing your book an “IndieReader Discovery Awards” winner
- An IRDA Winner designation in IndieReader’s new app
The first place winner in the Fiction and Non-Fiction categories will also get the following:
- A review from Kirkus Reviews, a powerful resource for millions of readers, writers, librarians, media executives and the publishing industry.