Stats from February 1st through March 3rd, 2013
Page Views: 329,751
IR was created to help adventurous book-lovers sort out the plethora of new indie titles and authors…a road map of sorts to help navigate the rocky terrain.
One of the ways we do this is through the IR Discovery Awards (IRDAs). Another is via our new “IR Approved” sticker. All books that receive a 4-5 star IR book review automatically receive an “IR Approved” designation, making it easy for booksellers and book buyers to know that the title is reader-worthy.
Ad Rate Card
IndieReader no longer offers paid book reviews. The only way to guarantee a review–and by extension exposure on IRs site (and that of our publishing partners, the Huffington Post and USA Today)–is for us to select your book from among the many we receive. The other option is to sign-up for the IR Discovery Awards, entry to which includes a guaranteed review.
If you are interested in having us take a look*, feel free to send a copy to:IndieReader PO Box 43121 Montclair, NJ 07043
Ebooks should be submitted in a format readable by a Kindle (.prc/.azw/.mobi) or an iPad/Sony/Nook/ Kobo (epub). Or you can gift a book via Amazon or B&N.
Ebooks can be sent to email@example.com.
Please be sure to include your email address. Books will NOT be returned.
* Please note that by sending your book for potential review, you are also agreeing that IndieReader may post the resulting review–good or bad–on the IR site.
Want to be an IR Daily Sponsor?
We’ll post your book–along with two lines of text (reviews and/or ratings)– in a prime spot on IR’s Home page under “Latest Reviews”, along with a direct buy link to your chosen sales site.
This is a great way to announce an eBook give-away (and perfect for author’s signed up with Amazon’s KDP program who want to capitalize on their free days!).
Bottom line is that eBook promo days are becoming a strong tool to market your book. Being an IR Daily Sponsor on those days is a key component to complement your effort.
Don’t waste your free days!
Cost = $40/day
Friday – Sunday Special = $100 (save $20!)
- Full-width Header banner (958 wide x 100 tall) = $200/week or $750/month
* Note that with the Full-Width Header banner, it is possible that two ads will run concurrently (the ads change when the page is refreshed).
- Expanded version that shows on rollover (958 wide x 250 tall) = $250/week or $950/month
- Header banner (468 x 60) = $150/week or $550/month
- Sidebar banner (456 x 70) = $150 week or $550/month
- Large Sidebar ad (225 x 300) = $175/week or $650/month
- Small Sidebar ad (225 x 150) = $100/week or $350 month
Please submit you ad to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a link and a RGB image in either .jpg or .gif format, saved at 72 dpi. Please also note that our maximum size is 50 kb.
If you’d like us to create an ad for you, we’d be happy to do so for an additional fee of $50.
If you are interested in an advertising opp with IndieReader, please email me at email@example.com for questions and availability.