Find Your VOICE as a Leader received a 4+ star review, making it an IndieReader Approved title.
Following find an interview with author Paul Larsen.
What is the name of the book and when was it published?
Find Your VOICE as a Leader, published via Amazon Kindle – July 2016. Release of Paperback targeted in Fall (October) 2016.
What’s the book’s first line?
“I believe that our ‘footprints’ are not made of sand.”
What’s the book about? Give us the “pitch”.
In today’s blaring and hectic global community, how can you make sure your leadership voice stands out above the rest?
In this book, you will discover how to Find Your VOICE as a Leader by
– Discovering your critical leadership VALUES;Watch 1916: The Irish Rebellion (2016) Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
– Creating a compelling vision to get the OUTCOMES you want;
– Building relationships with INFLUENCE and credibility;
– Making decisions that reveal your COURAGE to take a stand;
– Communicating your overall EXPRESSION for lasting impact.
No matter your leadership position in life: What is your purpose, what is your legacy, what is your VOICE?
What inspired you to write the book? A particular person? An event?
My beautiful and inspirational late sister always supported and guided me in “finding my voice” in my life. And as an executive coach, working a variety of leaders across all types of industries, I see a real need for leaders to find and use their voice to create positive change in their organizations and communities while creating their own unique brand and legacy.
What’s the main reason someone should really read this book?
Life is too short not to use your talents and your passions as a leader to realize your vision. The world needs your voice. So what are you waiting for?